boring wednesdays
30th jan
Nothing much. Wenxin just came over to play w my sis and I. Haha, did a lot of nonsense since we were so free. Went to my maternal grandparents’ side! Collecting ang pows is so pleasurable, :D
31st jan
Slept till 12noon, went down to PS to get tix for INotStupidToo! :D Evening show. Went around shopping (: Came home at arn 4. Wenxin came over again! Lol. She was addicted to our Uno Attack! Played ‘hopscotch’ in the living room, haha don’t laugh! My floor is made up of fixed tiles and lines already, and that got her excited lah. Dinner at 5+pm then she left. She left her house keys at my house please, my gosh.
Trned down to PS again, haha. Met my cousin & oosh. The film was great! I’d rate it 4 stars! (: ShawnLee is so handsome now! Heh. The whole theatre was bursting into laughter esp at the eyebrows part, that auntie is so -___- please, haha. But actually I didn’t like the fact that it wasn’t continued from part1 =/
01 feb
Was panicking like crazy in the morning cos I thought that we hadta do phys tys for the aftn session! In the end I didn’t really bother also lah.
At the busstop, piggy told me there was MATH HMWK to be submitted today! Wah I almost drop dead! Still hadta copy hmwk please ): Asked Huizi for the qns in class. & she got so high, telling me abt her incident w leon on monday! Lol & her voice went higher and higher, its like that eh? ;) {Psst Huizi, I'm still more interested in LNX la! Ha}
PE was w the new tcher =/ Soccer! I hate that game! Because I cant really kick you know. & it was my group’s misfortune- I was the, ahem, goalkeeper! :[ Yeah, through out the entire lesson, I got to kick the ball 4times. Out of the 4, I kicked 3 times out and 1 time in. *hides face*
Met up w wenxin & piggy in the hdbls room. Discussed about orientation on Friday! Stupid camel, she was out enjoying life w her friends lah. They went to the nearest puddle to drink & store water I think. Was so so furious at her! Oh my gna blast at her tmr or smth, lol. The games we planned are so stirring! :D Hoho, fri is going to be filled w fun! (:
I still feel that I’ve not enough sleep ):
PS: I sleep at 10pm sharp everyday. And its so pathetically little ):
; string the tears
Nothing much. Wenxin just came over to play w my sis and I. Haha, did a lot of nonsense since we were so free. Went to my maternal grandparents’ side! Collecting ang pows is so pleasurable, :D
31st jan
Slept till 12noon, went down to PS to get tix for INotStupidToo! :D Evening show. Went around shopping (: Came home at arn 4. Wenxin came over again! Lol. She was addicted to our Uno Attack! Played ‘hopscotch’ in the living room, haha don’t laugh! My floor is made up of fixed tiles and lines already, and that got her excited lah. Dinner at 5+pm then she left. She left her house keys at my house please, my gosh.
Trned down to PS again, haha. Met my cousin & oosh. The film was great! I’d rate it 4 stars! (: ShawnLee is so handsome now! Heh. The whole theatre was bursting into laughter esp at the eyebrows part, that auntie is so -___- please, haha. But actually I didn’t like the fact that it wasn’t continued from part1 =/
01 feb
Was panicking like crazy in the morning cos I thought that we hadta do phys tys for the aftn session! In the end I didn’t really bother also lah.
At the busstop, piggy told me there was MATH HMWK to be submitted today! Wah I almost drop dead! Still hadta copy hmwk please ): Asked Huizi for the qns in class. & she got so high, telling me abt her incident w leon on monday! Lol & her voice went higher and higher, its like that eh? ;) {Psst Huizi, I'm still more interested in LNX la! Ha}
PE was w the new tcher =/ Soccer! I hate that game! Because I cant really kick you know. & it was my group’s misfortune- I was the, ahem, goalkeeper! :[ Yeah, through out the entire lesson, I got to kick the ball 4times. Out of the 4, I kicked 3 times out and 1 time in. *hides face*
Met up w wenxin & piggy in the hdbls room. Discussed about orientation on Friday! Stupid camel, she was out enjoying life w her friends lah. They went to the nearest puddle to drink & store water I think. Was so so furious at her! Oh my gna blast at her tmr or smth, lol. The games we planned are so stirring! :D Hoho, fri is going to be filled w fun! (:
I still feel that I’ve not enough sleep ):
PS: I sleep at 10pm sharp everyday. And its so pathetically little ):
; string the tears

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home